Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Nomination is..

JOANNA  WAGNER


       I think that Joanna's post shows a good representation of what an "ideal" post should look like because when she starts her post, it doesn't sound like a boring post. It sounds as if it was a conversation. Also, I think that it is a good post because when she talk about her  theory, she makes it seem a daily moment. I also liked the way how she extended and interpreted her idea. Based off what happens in the book, she relates that moment in to a big topic and explains it. Like in the post for example, she talks bout how people do things because others are doing it. It shows me how many people do  things to  make themselves look better, yet not feel better. It also talks about life and the fact that we all have guilty pleasures and relates in to a topic. I feel that even though the post doesn't talk a lot the book, but the idea of it seems very interesting.












No comments:

Post a Comment