Monday, October 24, 2011

$$$$- What Does it Mean to You? (World On Fire)

          As I reading the lyrics of "World On Fire" I thought it was about this song writer who was writing about a heartbreak that can also happen to many people in the world. I realized as I was watching the video that It was about how poverty is all around the world. Also we can make a difference in the world. If a singer could do it by giving up thousands of dollars on a single music videos; she gavr the miney to people who need it for food and shelter. I see many people on the street homeless and lonely. The main point is that we are what we have gave with a loving heart.
          In the video many people are scarcely making any money,but there are people in the world that spend money knowing that they are going to get in return double or triple what they gave; so it would be like to them throwing a penny. A line that relates back to this idea is A fortune of one that means less for some. This line relates back to this topic because many people are in need of money, mean while other people waste it around, by throwing it around in unecessary items. such as really fancy clothing that they don't need. Other people need the money for a good meal everyday and good clothing to survive for a good period of time.
         In my life I see many poor people walking around pulling carts of cans in order to gain a couple of dollars. Then I go and see TV, and see how the celebrities spend millions of dollars on one tiny house, that is probably a bit bigger than the own apartment I live in. Why couldn't they have bought houses or shelters for people n need of shelter. Many people need it more than I do.They shouldn't br so selfish; they also should look around them and see how many people live in very poor conditions.Many people waste money for pleasure when for some people it is a necessity.


No comments:

Post a Comment