
I think this because this women I feel that she let herself be who she is. If it was destiny to be eaten in a lion it would be, but she slept without a care in the world. The lion is roaming by without the fact that she is there. The lion passes attentive yet calm. Usually when a lion is aggressive, his his face is different, but here he seems calm yet "awake" at the same time. I also think this because the night is calm, there both mammals are there with no sign of worrying.
I think that if we opened our heart and brain to the world, it would be a better world. i mean the person next to you might not be mean, but have a different personality than you. We can't always understand someone a hundred percent of the time because they go through different situations than us, but if we try they wouldn't be our enemies.So many people want power and popularity, but if we try to understand them they are usually insecure about who they are. If we all try to make all of theme feel equal then none of this would be happening.
I remember seeing this painting back in elementary school, and thought no care of it. Since you wrote a theory behind this artwork, I believe that your theory fits perfectly. When I look into this, I think of how we might perceive a person(s) wrongly, since we generally think lions are dangerous yet here one is, not ferocious, but almost like it is standing guard.
ReplyDelete" I think that if we opened our heart and brain to the world, it would be a better world"
ReplyDeletetoo many people refuse to do anything good, or try to change. Too many people over exagerrate ad fight over little things, that they never enjoy life.
Remember people
learn how to live!
I competely agree with your theory. The lion is supposed to seem scary and frightening when the lady seems weak and in danger. However that doesn't mean we have to look at things and assume what are who they are from their appearance.
ReplyDeleteSimoii Dalgetty 806
I often judge people based on their actions. It's the reasons behind their actions that matter. Everyone looks at the surface usually instead of looking deeper and then we all act based on our judgements. That's the point of loving your enemies though; looking beyond how you portray them.
ReplyDelete